So you’ve started your brand new Motor Club of America business, but you find yourself stuck! You want to market MCA online but you’re getting absolutely no help. Your sponsor quit and all you’re left with is the marketing materials in your back office.
Lucky for you! I’ve been marketing online for some years and am more than happy to share effective ways to market MCA on Facebook.
Before we dive into the nuts and bolts of our marketing conversation there are a few things you’ll need to understand.
1. Understand The Sales Funnel
Every business regardless of whether its Motor Club of America or Google, is in business because they have an effective (and preferably automated) sales funnel.
The top of the funnel always begins with traffic. Since we are talking about marketing MCA on Facebook, this is where your traffic will come from. Information about Motor Club of America is shared with these leads. From there, it is up to you, the MCA associate, to follow up with your prospect and continue to generate more leads to fill your sales funnel. It’s a numbers game. The more leads you put into your funnel, the greater your chances of converting them into happy MCA Motor club of America members. The key with marketing your MCA business online is to search for targeted prospects.
Examples of targeted prospects for your MCA business online:
1. People who want to earn money from home in a business of their own
2. People who need supplement roadside assistance coverage
3. People who want a 2nd source of income
4. People who need Locksmith Services
5. People who need Accidential Death and Dismemberment coverage
6. People who want $1000 Credit Card Protection
Did you see what I did there?
When marketing Motor Club of America on Facebook you’ll want to identify benefits that match up with people’s needs. Some people on facebook may not be interested in making money from home online with MCA, however that same person may be interested in the roadside assistance coverage.
Ways to Promote MCA Motor Club of America On Facebook
1. Post status updates (text)
2. Use Meme Marketing tactics
3. Post Youtube videos of MCA on your profile
4. Share testimonials
5. Share links to a lead capture page
6. Share links to other social networks where you’re marketing TVC motor club.
2. Explain Motor Club Of America
After you’ve shared MCA Motor Club of America with a few people, your next step is to cultivate this relationship.
When you market MCA online (or anything for that matter) you want to provide details. Tell people about Motor Club of America and how it works. Share your experiences and answer your prospects questions. If you don’t have the answers, find someone who does have the answers who can help you (preferably you MCA sponsor). Don’t overload people with excessive information, but provide them with enough so they can make an informed decision about the motor club.
Free MCA Lead Capture Pages Vs Your Own MCA System
If you like you can use a free MCA lead capture system to present Motor Club of America to prospects.
Now, I’ll be the first to admit there are some great free MCA lead capture pages, however, I personally prefer to use my own MCA marketing system, incorporating it with Aweber. When capturing a lead through your own system, it allows you to have full control over what you share with your prospects. It also allows for email automation which is important when marketing online.
Here is an example of how I might market MCA on Facebook
1. Share a video of one my MCA team leaders success on Facebook
2. Tell anyone interested in learning more to like my status and I’ll send them more information
3. Direct the prospect to my own lead capture page
4. Use my follow up system for continued marketing.
5. If the lead provides a phone number for me, call them.
6. Repeat 1-5
Now this isn’t how all sales are generated, but it is one method of marketing your Motor Club of America business online.
3. Close The Sale
Closing is one of the toughest aspects of selling, but don’t get discouraged. When you market MCA on Facebook (as well as offline), it’s a simple numbers game. The more people you share MCA with, the more opportunities you will have to fine tune your sales and marketing skills. Be knowledgeable and present yourself as an MCA team leader, not just another MCA associate. People don’t just buy the Motor Club of America benefits, they buy you too!
Hopefully, these tips have been helpful to you. Look for more MCA marketing help in the future.